The Insured Trading is binary trading software that enables the investors to maximize their money and helps them in earning more amounts through trading. The founder of this software is Olive Breitner who invested $50 million for launching the Insured Trading system. The software is said to have a good algorithm that makes a maximum of the trade successful at a given time. Breitner claims in his promotional video that the office in located in London and Wall Street. Moreover, he claims his software as a genuine and registered one.
Breitner expresses himself that he belongs to trader’s family, and he is quite good in trading. He further said that the software is capable of making $750 per hour with its automated robot system, i.e., you can earn up to $18,000 per day. Now that’s excellent and sound interesting, isn’t it? Moreover, the software companies said that by visiting the Insured Trading System page, one could get $1K Insured Trading Bonus. So, hearing about it, you will definitely like to go with Insured Trading but let’s check it out whether this app is a legit or scam, keep reading to know about Insured Trading System further.
Insured Trading App is a Bogus Software, Warning!
The very newly launched software trading company – The Insured Trading System ensures many trading facilities to its members by making them earn $160K per month. So this is quite an impressive service that is offered to the associated members. Moreover, it sends you free binary trading options signals in your device through automated machine. The Insured Trading Software entrust you with 97% accuracy which sounds cool and aggressive. But is it the real truth behind, if not then what the truth is?
Insured Trading Software ensures you fast delivery systems and offers bonuses up to $1000. Now, that sounds quite crazy because no trading software company offers such a huge bonus. The CEO of Insured Trading Software- Oliver Breitner mentioned further that this software would return the investors’ money back within sixty days along with profits. Insured Trading Software assures you to earn thousands of dollars by starting just from few dollars.
Is Insured Trading Software Scam?
For this question, I can confidently say “YES.” It is natural that all the scam software’s are sweet in papers saying extraordinary things but in actual life all the groups are scammers. So, Insured software is nothing but the fake software that in the name of trading cheats peoples. They make a fake video with all those fake actors and upload in the net, but those videos can be easily identified whether it is a legit or scam.
Moreover, many paid actors give fake testimonial, saying they have profited this amount of money on this much time, so and so. Hence, it is necessary to trade with right brokers in right platform, to gain success in trading. As mentioned in this article, the automated robot sells your money maximizing it and making it triple than the original. For example – earning $750 per hour is also a scam because it is too fast and no software companies have been able to give such a fast trading service until today. Finally, I assure you Insured Trading App is a scam and don’t ever make a mistake to fall into a trap.
You Should Avoid This Software for Trading:
Any guess! Why am I saying it as a scam software? Below is the evidence that will make your mouth wide open. You will be thankful after knowing the scam facts that Insured Trading Implemented to trap their clients.
- Offering 97% Trading Success is a scam: The Insured Trading software assures 97% trading success since it is controlled by a magnetic robot which makes the trading fast but no trading robot has been able to trade beyond 90% of accuracy till today. This is a crystal clear image that reveals Insure Trading Software is a scam.
- Earning $18,000 per day is a scam: As very well said by the CEO-Olive Breitner that the investors will earn $750 per hour; don’t you think it is too much? Till today no trading software company has been able to earn such an enormous amount in such a short time. This is another sign of a scam, and those of you who are new in trading will definitely get cheated with this kind of scam software traders.
- The Algorithm features don’t function: The algorithm of this software is claimed to be characterized by features like the Pedal to Metal Performance, Five Star Customer Support any much more which sounds really great but doesn’t avail in real time. Thus, the words spoken by Olive Breitner are completely fake and not genuine in nature which signifies it as a scam.
- The overall productive force shows this software is a scam: The CEO of Insured Trading System doesn’t work smoothly, and its average members are very less, which indicates that it is scam software. Moreover, it sends emails to its members to deposit money, saying they are running out of time. Now, this shows clearly that it is scam software because no legit software will beg you for collecting money.
- Fake Paid Actor which signifies scam: Though the CEO Olive Breitner tells about himself as he belongs to trader’s family but in actual, he is a paid actor who did the acting for the sake of money. His lame acting can understand this with a fake decorated background in the video shot. In real it is a copied name of somebody else and no CEO in this name exist nor does any of the official address exist in real. This is substantial evidence for claiming this company as a scam.
Insured Trading App Review – Final Verdict:
Thus, in the final verdict, I want you to keep it as real making you aware of such fake binary software without any proper identity. It is also seen that even the owner of Insured Trading System doesn’t exist and the man who happens to appear in the official video is a paid actor. Just imagine how can you hand over your money in the hand of such traders who are damn cheaters.